| WHAT'S IT LIKE WORKING AT PRAXIS?
Recruitment Process : Frequently Asked Questions
- How to I send my cv / apply?
- You could send your detailed resume email@example.com
- We also accept applications through our online application form.
- How long will it take for someone to contact me?
- We endeavor to keep you informed of the progress of your application, by email. Incase we do not send a mail back to you in 2 weeks time; you could send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to request for a feedback regarding your application.
- How long does the recruitment process take?
- It depends on the requirement and the role. It could take anything from one to four weeks for specific requirements posted on the site.
- Do I have to appear for any written tests?
- Yes, depending on the requirement you may need to appear for aptitude and / or technical written tests.
- How many rounds of interviews would there be?
- Typically 2 rounds of technical interviews and a HR interview.
- How long does it take to get feedback after an interview?
- We'll try and give feedback as soon as possible after an interview. However, sometimes you'll need to wait until all the candidates have been interviewed.
- What if I want a more detailed feedback?
- You can ask the HR professional looking after the role for further feedback.